Monday, November 4, 2013

o365 Sharepoint Online Branding

For the Sharepoint Saturday Chicago on Nov 2nd 2013 @the Hard Rock Hotel, downtown Chicago, I spoke on one of my favorite topics : o365 SP2013 Online Branding - How to make your SP online site not look like Sharepoint.

I had worked on gathering some good demos and the audience found it valuable. The public site that I showcased in my presentation is https://sponlinedemo-public.sharepoint.com/ , it is a carousel based site with static images as of now but can be easily changed to getting the images from the library. Well this site does not look like this was built on Sharepoint.. and guess what.. IT IS!









Here is the session details and deck from my presenation.






 
                         


 

No comments:

Post a Comment